Monday 20 August 2012

The Glider Pilot Regiment - On Facebook!

At last, I've finally managed to find time to point you in the direction of The Glider Pilot Regiment's Facebook page! My apologies for taking so long.

The page was started and run by a good friend of Chalk's, Steve Wright who not only runs the FB page but is the author of 'The Last Drop: Operation Varsity, March 24-25, 1945' and 'One Night in June', along with running the website of the Glider Pilot Regimental Association here.

Steve is the first person I go to when I need any advice regarding the regiment and its great to see the Facebook page increasing in popularity and 'Likes', hint, hint...

So if you're interested in the Regiment and would like to give the page your support then please pay a visit immediately, I'm certain you won't be disappointed.

Link: The GPR Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment